CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

Welcome Baby Leila Grace!

Last saturday I threw April a big baby shower in anticipation for her little girl to join our family at the end of the month. 2 hours before it started she called me to tell me her water broke and she was in labor 3 weeks early! Oh boy! She came to the shower, which came to a halt every 5 min for each contraction. Leila was just too anxious to meet her mommy to wait any longer. Leila was born at 12:25 am weighing 6lbs 7oz and 19 inches long. Thanks April for letting me hold your leg and be a part of her birth!

I was worried about her being so early, but she was perfect minus a bit of jaundice. She only stayed one extra day after mom. Welcome to our huge family Leila Grace Foutz!




I love pictures of baby and Daddy together! She curled up into a little ball and started snoring! She is so cute!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute but so little. Give her a kiss from her Cousin Melissa I will see you all in April.

The Critchfields said...

so cute- tell your sis congrats!