CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Family Pictures

We did family pictures with all of Scott's family a couple weeks ago. We didn't really get any good ones of the 4 of us because Jackson chose that time to throw a fit. It was hard to pick a few of my favorites, so here's a ton of my favorites.





I bet you didn't know he could fly?!








I just love her little teeth.


This was 30 seconds before he pushed her off the bench.



























7 comments:

The Critchfields said...

Wow Jaime- I haven't seen Lily in over a year- she is so cute, she looks like you a lot! And I could swear that picture of you and Scott is a duplicate of your wedding announcement pic!

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!!! Lilly is BEAUTIFUL! Jackson is going to be a knock-out! See you at Christmas

The Starks Family said...

We went to the same botanical garden we took our engagement pics at so we redid it. In fact the orginal is on the side bar of my blog.

Jen said...

Welcome back to the blog world! Will this be an annual thing or do you plan on giving us a little more than a yearly update?! I'm just kidding with you. I love the pics and so happy to see little Lily all big! You don't look old enough to have kids that big especially with the duplicate pic of you and scott. I thought I was looking at someone else's blog until I scrolled to that pic! Then I was shocked that you had posted! Thanks for thinking of us friends in far away places!

The Starks Family said...

Yeah well don't get too used to it. I don't take pictures too often and we're kinda boring so not much to post about.

Pendant lighting said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JustLivingMYLife said...

WOW i seriously can not believe how big they both are already! geeze! but soooo cute! i love that you took pics on the bridge from your engagements...i was like hey! that looks familiar ;) haha love you girly