CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Pictures

So I decided my family is pretty boring. I just wanted to have an easy way to post pics to people. I thought I'd start with some of my favorite old pictures to show you what's happened in the 4.5 years we've been married.

I love this man!



Sadly I still had 2 months to go! I was so huge!



Jackson a few hours old. I love how gangster he looks.



It's amazing how messy a baby cookie can be!



Don't touch! Jackson's first slide. I was so scared to touch him and hurt him. I went for the knee since that seemed less painful than his arm.



This is my favorite picture of the two boys. Jackson loves music, especially the guitar. The other night I heard him in the other room strumming the guitar and singing a song. So cute!



Thanks to my friend Julie we found a good place to do the 3D/4D ultrasound for Lily. The dr was only 85% sure she was a girl and I needed to know for sure. The pictures were so cool. I love how you can see every detail of her face and hands. I totally recommend the 3D for anyone who has a little extra cash.




Despite doctor's prediction Lily was born much smaller than we thought. She was only 6 lbs 5 oz where as Jackson came at 7 lbs 15 oz. You can see how tiny she was compared to April's hand.


Lily already giving a little attitude. I wonder where she gets that from?
That's it for pictures for now. We have a trip to Disneyland coming up and we'll be doing family pictures soon so I will post those too.

4 comments:

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

YEAH! You are blogging now! Congrats! Ha ha :)

Unknown said...

Great first post! Now just fix your camera so we can see some updated pics of Miss Lily.

The Critchfields said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now- I don't get to see nearly enough of you and your fam.

JustLivingMYLife said...

why are there no pics of you prego for lily? haha sadly i moved away before i got to see you fully prego :(

lol anyway im glad you have a blog :) funny that i found it from ashleys anyway ttyl :D