CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 18, 2008

We're going to see Mickey!



Disneyland here we come! We're going to Disneyland in 3 days and I can't wait. I haven't been in 12 years so I haven't seen Downtown Disney or California Adventure. Thank goodness for grandparents that don't like rides! They will help watch the kids while we go on the rides. Jackson is going to have so much fun, he's never been on a kids ride so it will be interesting. We're gonna be able to visit with Rob and Ann for a little while too so that will be fun.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous. I want to go sooo bad.

The Roopes said...

Oh Disneyland. We want to take Ben, but we're going to wait a little longer. Maybe we can bribe one of his grandparents to come with us!

The Critchfields said...

Fun Stuff- I won't be going on any rides for a while ;)

Unknown said...

Hi. ARE YOU BACK YET????????

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.